IVA-D800R - 1DIN MOBILE MEDIA STATION
The IVA-D800R is the best companion model for the all-new PXA-H800audio processor. Together they deliver ultra-high sound quality that will give you a good chance of winning your next sound competition.
Featuring audiophile grade components, a full copper chassis for maximum shieldingand countless hours of sound tuning, this is the best unit for sound enthusiasts.In addition you get excellent picture quality for watching DVD and iPod movies, as well as an easy-to-use, professional entertainment center for daily use.
- Memory Presets: 6 stations/band; FM-1, FM-2, FM-3, MW and LW
- Memory: Auto Memory
- Seek Mode: Local/DX Selection/Manual
- RDS Functions: TA, TP, PTY, NEWS, RADIO TEXT, EON, AF
- Parrot Bluetooth Ready
- Alpine KCE-400BT / KCE-250BT Required. Features may differ between phone model and service providers.
- Hands Free Calling
- Phone Book Transfer
- Streaming Music Playback (use with KCE-400BT)
- Streaming Music Control (use with KCE-400BT)
- Steering Wheel Remote Control Ready: Call starts and Call finishes (Adapter Required )
Connection for iPod®
- Made for iPod and iPhone
- Connection Type: USB Connection
- Connection: iPod Adapter with Video (requires KCU-451iV)
- M.I.X. (Shuffle) Capability: Songs, Albums, All
- Music Control: Song Up / Down for Playlist, Artist, Genre, Composer, Episode
- Video Playback
- Available Selections: Playlist, Artist, Album, Song, Podcast, Genre, Composer, Audiobook
- Percentage Search
- Alphabet Skip Function
- Information Display: Album Artwork, Song, Title, Album
- Disc Type: CD / DVD Player
- Disc Playback Type: Type CD/CD-R/CD-RW/DVD-R/-RW/VR
- Compressed Media Playback: Divx/MP3/WMA/AAC Playback
- 24-Bit Burr-Brown DAC
- Zero data Mute
- Digital Servo
- Music Sensor Scan/Repeat
- Playback Control: Play/Pause/Forward/Backward
- M.I.X. Mode: One (Folder) /All (Random Play) /Random (CD Only)
USB Media Connection
- 2.0m USB Cable Included
- Music Playback: MP3/AAC/WMA Playback
- Banking: Max. 20 banks (20,000 songs)
- MTP Ready: Search music by: Album, Artist, Song, Playlist, Genre, Composer, Folder, File and Alphabet Skip
- Audiophile Grade Parts, Components and RCA plugs
- Copper chassis for maximum shielding
- Subwoofer Level Adjustment
- High Pass Filter Adjustment (Front/Rear)
- MultEQ Ready (PXA-H100 Required)
- Imprint EQ Ready (PXA-H800 Required)
- MediaXpander (1, 2, 3, OFF)
- 6-Channel Digital Time Correction
- 5 Band Graphic or 7 Band Parametric Equalizer
CD/DVD Changer Control
- M.I.X.: One/All (Shuffle)
- Music Text Information: CD: Text Scroll Display, MP3:Text Information Display (ID3 Tag)
- Music Control: Play/Pause/Forward/Backward
- Repeat: Song/Disc
- Power Output: 4 x 50W (MOSFET Power IC)
- Display: 7” WVGA Touch Screen Display
- Illumination Buttons: Dual Illumination (Blue/Red)
- 4 On-screen Color Schemes Selectable
- 3 PreOuts (2V Front/Rear/Subwoofer) with PCOCC Cables and 1 AV Output
- 1 AV Input
- Digital Optical Output (Requires KWE-610A)
- Steering Wheel Remote Control Ready (Adapter Required)
- DIN Trim Plate
- Detachable Face Plate
- Remote Control Ready
- Navi RGB Connection
- Rear Camera Inputs: Direct/RCA
- 4 Visual EQ Modes: OFF/Night Movie/Soft/Sharp/Contrast
Mobile Electronics professionally installed
With over 30 years experience in our industry we pride ourselves on our product knowledge and our technical knowledge in terms of installation and advice. If you feel that you would like to have your purchase professionally installed by one of our fully qualified engineers, this can be arranged at your home or your work place anywhere throughout the UK.
Being members of MESF, FITAS, Thatcham and The Safe Contractor Scheme have enabled Autosounds to develop our workforce and maintain the necessary standards to carry out installations for our customers whether you are a business or a consumer.
Arrange an Installation
Arranging an installation couldn't be easier. Simply call us on 0191 2736100 or email email@example.com
From here we will take all the pre-booking information that we need. With this information to hand, we will call our engineers who cover your post-code and see what dates and times they are available to carry out your installation.
We have between 2 and 5 engineers for every post-code so we can ensure a quick turn around.
Once we have all the possible installation times, we will call you back and see which suites your needs the most & make the booking, payment for the product and installation can be done on our secure website.
The installer will then arrive at your home or work place with his tools and install your equipment within a couple of hours and then demonstrate how to use it.
- Installation at Your Home or Workplace Mon to Fri - 8.30 to 5.00pm and Saturday 8.30am to 12.30pm
- Highly Competitive Prices for a Fully Professional, Insured Service!
- Full Product Demonstration After Installation
- Vastly experienced in dealing with prestige vehicles, including Aston Martin, Porsche, Ferrari and more
- Trade Service Available for Fleets of All Sizes